Great for mending pinholes, rips or tears on awnings and canvas! VLP is a clear, high strength and flexible adhesive that is suitable for use on most types of flexible vinyl surfaces.
- Air dry formula that dries clear
- Blends with coloured fabric
- Typical use is on vinyl furniture, awnings, tarps, vinyl sheeting, luggage, rain gear, covers, tent floors and boots.
- Note: All surfaces to be glued must be free of oil and dust. To achieve this, simply wipe the surface with alcohol and let it dry before applying VLP.
- Temperature Use Range: -100F to 2000F (-23.3oC to 93.3oC)
- Tensile: (ASTM D-882) 2900Psi