Pop top support bars are useful for adding extra support to the pop top roof when up for extended periods of time or where there’s an extra load to the roof (ie. Awnings, Annexes etc.).
They are used to take the strain off the arms and prevent the roof bowing and buckling.
- 1 x Pop Top Supports Included
- Twist lock system
- Powder coated white to match the internal pop top roof area
- Padded rubber ends for grip and protection of roof surface
- Australian made
- 22-25 mm diameter
- Extends 60cm
- These quality Pop Top supports include a soft rubber cushion, much softer & thicker than the basic supports which provides extra protection to the roof surface and better grip – ie. they won’t slip out under pressure.
- The powder coated white finish fits in nicely with the white roof interior – this helps them blend in and not stand out as much as the basic silver / mill finish supports.