If there’s one thing that can absolutely put a serious dampener on a good nights sleep, flapping and snapping of loose awnings and tarps.
The TRED GT Tensioner Clamp has been designed for the avid camper or caravaner for easy multi-use convenience. Tension awnings to reduce flapping, attach a rope, secure a tarpaulin/privacy screen. The easy lift and twist tensioner paddle has been designed for easy use.
The TRED GT Tensioner Clamp, in combination with the TRED GT Accessory Hook, can also provide additional hanging space for wet towels, washing lines, garbage, string lights and any other item you need to be suspended in an area otherwise without a place to attach.
- 2 x TRED Tensioner Clamps
- 2 x TRED Strap – 80cm
- 2 x TRED Strap – 30cm
- 2 x TRED Quick Release Clip
- 2 x TRED Strap Tidy Clips
- The unique design allows for fast releasing and tensioning via the clamp’s lever. The Tensioner Clamping system also features an adjustment nut to set the clamping force perfectly
- Carefully designed securing point allows for multiple uses from the one tensioner.
- Engineered to link multiple tensioners together for easy grab-and-go convenience
- Made from UV resistant, high-strength reinforced Nylon to withstand Australia’s tough conditions.Rubber grip teeth made from long lasting TPU plastic
- Multiple strap length options included for different awning applications
- Easy to secure onto awnings or materials to tension
- Create secure clothesline fastening points
- Quickly secure by closing the clamp lever
- Will clamp material up to 5mm
- Adjust clamping pressure by turning the clamp lever or adjustment nut on the backside of clamp