Aluminium VIN Compliance Plate for trailers and horse floats.
Size 250mm X 50mm.
Australia Standards Compliant for all trailers including Car, Bike, Boat trailers & Horse floats.
Accepted Australia Wide by all State Registration offices.
Simple to engrave or stamp.
The following information are the requirements for our Trailer Compliance Plates:
– MANUFACTURER – enter your name, the name of your business or “home made”.
– VIN – This is the Vehicle Identification Number and is issued by the registration authority – after completing the relevant form and paying a small fee.
– DATE OF MANUFACTURE – completion date of the trailer build.
– TARE (kg) – total mass of trailer without any load, including “ball or drawbar weight”.
– AGGREGATE TRAILER MASS (kg) – total mass of trailer including maximum load.
– TYRE SIZE/PLY – the tyre size as noted on the side walls of the trailer’s tyres – ensure that the combined tyre load rating is above the ATM of the trailer
– RIM PROFILE – as noted on the rim – usually stamped on the inside of the rim.
– RECOMD.COLD TYRE PRESSURE (kPa) – this information may be be written on the side wall of the tyre, or consult the tyre supplier/manufacturer
– LOAD CARRYING CAPACITY OF AXLE OR AXLE GROUP (kg) – the capacity of the trailer suspension.
– MAXIMUM VEHICLE OPERATING SPEED (km/h) – 120km/h