The 21-Series Pumps are compact and designed for a wide range of applications including liquid transfer, spraying, circulation, filtration and dispensing. The 21-series of diaphragm pumps are self-priming and can be run dry without harm.
It provides up to 3.8 litres per minute (1.0 GPM).
This compact automatic demand water system pump has a built-in pressure switch, which automatically starts and stops the pump when faucet a is opened and closed.
- Marine & RV Water Supply
- Agricultural Spraying
- General Industrial
- OEM/ODM Applications
- Three Year Warranty
- Capable of supplying 1-2 fixtures
- Compact design
- On-demand pressure switch
- Adjustable pressure setting
- Can run dry
- Quiet operation
- Industry standard mounting pattern
- Housing Material: Nylon / Polypropylene
- Valves & Seals Material: EPDM / Vition
- Diaphragm Material: Santoprene
- Duty Cycle: Intermittent
- Leads: 18 AWG, 13″ in length
- Voltage: 12V